Signal has built a world class artificial intelligence platform that turns the problem of information overload on its head! It ingests millions of articles and posts a day from millions of sources, from news media to financial regulation. Using machine learning techniques it has become highly effective at stripping out the information within this content and aggregating it in a single platform. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them the highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organisations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly and informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Signal is a venture-backed company currently in post Series B round. Some of our investors include Hearst Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
About the role - What's your purpose?
Reporting to the COO, we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate good understanding of large organisations and the landscape within. As such to be successful in this role, you should be comfortable working cross-functionally, be able to define business requirements but also stay flexible to pivot frequently. This role will suit someone who has experience leading teams whilst remaining very hands on.
Role and responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Define the project strategy and streams of work in close collaboration with the project team and broader company leadership and in line with product vision
- Identify and track key project KPIs to keep leadership informed
- Lead multidisciplinary internal team of 5 to 10 ensuring coordination and cohesion between product, sales, marketing, and customer success empowering team members
- Manage agenda and working relationship with external client team against project objectives in collaboration with dedicated account managers
Required knowledge, experience and skills- Who are we looking for?
- Experience working with large organisations as clients doing stakeholder and project management
- Experience managing, mentoring, and empowering multidisciplinary teams while building a culture of collaboration in a low structure environment
- Outstanding organisational skills to manage multiple simultaneous workstreams
- Ability to define project goals in the face of multiple competing opinions
- Comfortable with an iterative and flexible approach
- Curiosity and interest in building skills both across business functions and markets.
Benefits - What will you get in return?
We’re a growing company, which makes it all the more an exciting time to join us - we recently celebrated turning five years old (how time flies!). We offer you the following:
- Competitive salary - you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement - so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
- Company Macbook - having the reliable, quality tools to do your job is essential, and we’ll provide you with them;
- Flexible working - whether you have parental responsibilities, or just need some headspace, we’ll support you in making your working life more manageable;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Snacks and fruit! - we’ll keep you energised with a mix of healthy and treats;
- Monthly team lunch - a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
- Join our opt-in group pension plan (after passing your probationary period) - let’s not lose sight of planning for your future;
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Signal now and in the years to come