Product Marketing Manager
Signal is a revolutionary new technology platform built for analysing text and discovering market intelligence, developed in partnership with the world's leading academics. Our large-scale text analytics system unlocks knowledge and insight from unstructured textual data, enabling organisations to solve complex information challenges and providing a competitive advantage for our clients.
We’re a venture-backed company currently in its Series A round. To date, we have raised almost £10 million in funding to help develop our product. Some of our investors include Hearst Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.About the job
Signal is looking for a technically adept Product Marketing Manager who understands go-to market execution for B2B markets. Reporting to the Head of Communications, this role will play a major role in the execution of Signal’s go-to market strategy.
Key Responsibilities - What you'll be doing
- Own go-to market launches, process and driving from conception to execution. Build GTM frameworks and tools for collaboration
- Craft company and product value propositions, product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products/features in the market.
- Develop a deep understanding of market buyers and users (i.e. who buys and uses our product and why, and who doesn’t and why)
- Help build and communicate compelling product offerings for target markets. This includes the product itself, its pricing, packaging and launch strategy.
- Enable sales by helping produce the necessary messaging, material, training, and tools to support the selling process of our products.
- Perform competitive analysis offering in-depth knowledge of the market and competitors in which its products operate
- Support product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
Key Requirements - Who you are
- 2+ years in Product Marketing or Propositions Manager or
- Experience working or acting as a provider to to PR / Communications market
- Degree level 2:1 + in relevant subjects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to work autonomously with cross-functional teams
- Desire to work for a fun, fast-paced start-up on an amazing growth trajectory
Benefits - What's in it for you?
We’re a growing company, which makes it all the more an exciting time to join us - we recently celebrated turning four years old (How time flies!). We don’t currently have heaps in the way of fanciful corporate benefits but we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary - you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement - so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
- Company Macbook - having the reliable, quality tools to do your job is essential, and we’ll provide you with them;
- Flexible working - whether you have parental responsibilities, or just need some headspace, we’ll support you in making your working life more manageable;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Snacks and fruit for days! - we’ll keep you energised with a mix of healthy and treats;
- Monthly team lunch - a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
- Join our opt-in group pension plan (after passing your probationary period) - let’s not lose sight of planning for your future;
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Signal now and in the years to come.