Product Support Analyst
Signal is a market-leading and venture-backed business intelligence platform with 150+ clients across financial services, PR and comms, law firms and corporates.
Signal’s AI powers the next generation of media monitoring, regulatory research and reputation management. The limitless service allows you to cover everything that matters to you, across your entire universe, in real time.
We are looking to expand our Customer Success Team with outstanding talent ahead of our Series B round and US expansion plans.
We’re a growing company with ambitious plans. Our people are crucial to the success and future growth of our company, and that’s why we take attracting the best talent pretty seriously. We thrive in an environment where support and encouragement of one another’s personal and business goals is the norm; helping others to realise their abilities and strengths allows the company to go from strength to strength.
About the role - what’s your purpose?
Our customer facing team has garnered a bit of a reputation in the industry! This means we have a “superhuman” reputation to uphold in our ability to understand and uphold our clients needs. Our Customer Success Team is the link between our clients and the company, playing a pivotal role in relation to Signal’s brand name, and the company’s commercial activity. Through the Signal platform, you’ll control the information we deliver to our users and ensure the client is getting the very best out of its Signal subscription.
The role also involves working closely with the Sales, Product, and Data Science teams. As well as this, you’ll concentrate on creating new relationships, cementing existing ones and building the framework for the company to scale.
The role has great growth potential, and you will be given the opportunity to explore different facets of the business, including Sales, Customer Success and Data-Science. At the same time, you’ll be given a full introduction to the world of start-ups, giving you an amazing insight into the Digital, Technological and Professional Services industries.
Roles and responsibilities - what will you be doing?*
The primary goal of the Customer Success team is to ensure the Signal client base succeeds in reaching the goals they have set themselves. This involves supporting our clients throughout their entire lifecycle with Signal from onboarding to adoption right through to their renewal.
We help our clients to the point at which the customer sees the business impact and value of using Signal. We continue to monitor how well they adopt the tool and offer our help whenever needed to ensure they are getting the most out of the platform. Following this we ensure we that our relationship with our clients continues and their business is seeing the true impact of utilising Signal.
- Answering client inbound requests in a timely and concise manner as so to eliminate the likelihood of repeat issues
- Offering technical support to our clients when required via a variety of channels
- Upholding the Customer Support KPIs:
- Logging all inbound queries
- Maintaining our 5 minute response time during office hours
- Measuring customer referrals
- Tracking our NPS score
- Working with clients and prospects to build out accounts and boost experience of the platform
- Working within Signal’s expanding Enterprise Services team to grow and define new product offering
- Working alongside the Sales team to ensure the Signal experience is smooth throughout the sales cycle and beyond
- Champion the reputation of Customer Success by turning our clients into brand ambassadors
- Understanding the role news and information can play in the clients day-to-day and have a keen eye for issues and themes across a number of different industries that affect our clientbase
- To be open minded and flexible to the requirements of prospects, clients and the wider internal team
- And lots more!
*included in the role but not limited to
Required Experience / Skills
- Customer facing experience is highly desirable
- A good degree from a reputable university
- Someone who has worked or undergone work experience in fast paced environments
- Exemplary presentation and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable English both written and spoken
- Ability to work hard and absorb information quickly
- Attention to detail is essential
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Desire to learn new skills
- Great at talking & meeting with people
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced start-up environment
- A can-do, dedicated and patient attitude
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of using B2B software - Salesforce / Excel / Gmail / Google drive / CRM
- Experience working within the relevant industries - Financial Services / Professional Services / Media
- Previous experience in a technical support role coupled with specialist industry knowledge would be ideal. As such you may come from a banking call-centre background for example.
- A passion for new technology
- Commercial experience is desirable but not absolutely necessary
- Previous experience in Research led software tools
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment
- Pension Plan (upon successful completion of 3-month probation)
- Free fruit and snacks
- Monthly team lunch
- Experience in a rapidly-growing and diverse business
- Never a dull day
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? You can apply for this position by clicking on apply or via Workable here.
Alternatively, if you know someone who’d be just right, please point them in our direction!
Why not browse our other job openings?
If you have any questions about this vacancy or any other openings, drop us a line at [email protected].
Want to know a little bit more about our people and what it’s like working at Signal? Check out our team page.
A note to agencies and recruiters: we love you, but we’re not currently looking to work with any, so please stand down. We’ll be in touch soon.