Partner Relationship Manager
Signal has built a world class artificial intelligence platform that turns the problem of information overload on its head! It ingests millions of articles and posts a day from millions of sources, from news media to financial regulation. Using machine learning techniques it has become highly effective at stripping out the information within this content and aggregating it in a single platform. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them the highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organisations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly and informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Signal is a venture-backed company currently post - Series B round. Some of our investors include Hearst Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
About the role - What will you be doing?
Reporting to the COO, we are looking for an individual who can apply a strategic partnerships approach to selling and market sizing. As such in this role you will be responsible for self-managing a large portfolio of engagements independently, but with a team/collaborative mindset.
- Conduct market analysis where the market is a large professional services firm to map key stakeholders and team dynamics to understand buyers
- Segment and size the opportunity into distinct use cases in close partnership with the Product team
- Crafts a partner engagement and roll-out strategy to maximise the value of the partner opportunity
- Collaborates cross-functionally with finance/legal team to draft and negotiate commercial terms
- Champions the partnership and product vision within the partner organisation by engaging existing and new stakeholders to excite and create buy-in
- Executes initial business development efforts against defined strategy, later growing a team to support the engagement strategy
About you - Who are we looking for?
- Experience working in or closely with large professional services firm is required; ideally one of the big four
- Commercial acumen
- Strong partner development or relationship management experience
- Demonstrated ability to open and build relationships
- Collaborative approach to working with multidisciplinary teams. No lone wolfs.
- Curiosity and interest in building skills both across business functions and markets.
Benefits - What will you get in return?
We’re a growing company, which makes it all the more an exciting time to join us - we are about to celebrate turning five years old. We offer you the following:
- Competitive salary - you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement - so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
- Company Macbook - having the reliable, quality tools to do your job is essential, and we’ll provide you with them;
- Flexible working - whether you have parental responsibilities, or just need some headspace, we’ll support you in making your working life more manageable;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Snacks and fruit! - we’ll keep you energised with a mix of healthy and treats;
- Monthly team lunch - a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
- Join our opt-in group pension plan (after passing your probationary period) - let’s not lose sight of planning for your future;
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Signal now and in the years to come