Demand Generation Manager
Signal is a revolutionary new technology platform built for analysing text and discovering market intelligence, developed in partnership with the world's leading academics. Our large-scale text analytics system unlocks knowledge and insight from unstructured textual data, enabling organisations to solve complex information challenges and providing a competitive advantage for our clients.
We’re a venture-backed company currently in its Series A round. To date, we have raised almost £10 million in funding to help develop our product. Some of our investors include Hearst Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will develop, deploy, measure and manage demand generation campaigns for Signal. You will also be involved in client acquisition strategy alongside helping to solve the day to day business challenges. As such the purpose of this role is to attract potential customers to our website and educate them on the benefit of our services. You will focus on creating valuable content that increases Signal’s share of voice among our targeted industries. You will collaborate with a team of marketers to deliver a seamless brand experience.
- Work with the Marketing team to implement and optimise marketing campaigns for lead generation and brand awareness
- Plan, execute and own all lead generation campaigns including: display (GDN), re-marketing, CPL, content syndication and sponsorship, paid social and email
- Support the Sales team with lead generation within specific industries
- Utilise effective segmentation strategies to send targeted campaigns to our key industries
- Execute social media campaigns on Twitter and Facebook to drive traffic, referrals, sales and brand awareness.
- Undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the marketing role as directed by the Head of Marketing
- Manage an editorial calendar that attracts qualified audience to our website
- Grow marketing-qualified leads by converting website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and demand generation content.
- Weekly reporting on key performance metrics from lead generation channels using Salesforce, Google Analytics, Unbounce and Campaign Monitor.
- Demonstrate an understanding of SaaS alongside business as usual activities
- Create, launch and optimise ROI on all paid campaigns and provide regular reporting on performance against targeta
- Min. 5 years' experience in B2B lead generation and customer acquisition marketing
- Experience within a B2B SaaS or technology business is highly desirable
- Min. 5 years' experience creating data-driven targeted marketing assets
- Strong experience in managing budget and paid campaigns across a variety of tools
- High level of proficiency with managing and interpreting campaign data
- Team player: organizing and managing with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions
- Proven track record of experience within demand generation, growth or customer acquisition experience
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively multi task
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual with the ability to use self-initiative
- A strong team player able to assist with overall team efficiency
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically and make optimisation decisions based on data
- Love collaborating with others to come up with creative, unique and impactful programs
- Desire to work for a fun, fast-paced start-up on an amazing growth trajectory.