Sales Operations Executive
About Signal - Who are we?
Signal has built a world-class artificial intelligence platform that turns the problem of information overload on its head! It ingests millions of articles and posts a day from millions of sources, from news media to financial regulation. Using machine learning techniques it has become highly effective at stripping out the information within this content and aggregating it in a single platform. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them to highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organisations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly and informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Signal is a venture-backed company that recently secured a cool £12m ($16m) in its Series B funding round. Some of our investors include Hearst Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
About the role - Who are you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up company building on great successes and aiming for even more ambitious results. Our Sales Operations function works very closely with our expanding sales team to drive sales results to achieve global targets. Due to the scaling of our commercial teams, we’re growing our sales operations function too! We’re hiring a Sales Operations Executive to join our fast-moving team and report into our Head of Sales Operations, based in our global headquarters in London.
You are expected to have some experience with Salesforce and an understanding of sales process and methodology. This is a perfect opportunity for a passionate and process-driven person who is enthused by the prospect of becoming an integral role for a quickly growing startup in the AI space.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- As a central role in the commercial team you’ll be working closely with our sales team, our senior management and our finance team
- You’ll have responsibility for several of the sales tools and processes, owning implementing training, on-boarding new reps, and monitoring compliance with the sales and lead gen team
- You’ll be maintaining and analysing key sales productivity and forecasting metrics, providing visibility upwards to our global C-level team
- You’ll work with our Sales Enablement manager to implement training and coaching initiatives
- You’ll also be heavily involved in a variety of projects which come up as opportunities are identified or as the business needs, such as verticalisation of territories or redesigning of our CRM (Salesforce.com) process
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
- We’d love to hear from individuals who are ambitious and excited to join a critical team within Signal, individuals who are motivated by seeing results
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS sales environment
- Experience working in sales operations or sales admin
- Experience and proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience in creating and implementing process or identifying efficiencies would be an advantage
- We’re looking for individuals who enjoy and work well in a team but are also self-starters and can work proactively
- No two days are ever the same in our teams so our ideal candidate will enjoy, and be proficient at, multitasking