Enterprise Customer Support Specialist
Signal is a market-leading and venture-backed business intelligence platform with 150+ clients across financial services, PR and comms, law firms and corporates. Signal’s AI powers the next generation of media monitoring, regulatory research and reputation management. The limitless service allows you to cover everything that matters to you, across your entire universe, in real time. We are looking to expand our Customer Success Team with outstanding talent ahead of our Series B round and US expansion plans. We’re a growing company with ambitious plans. Our people are crucial to the success and future growth of our company, and that’s why we take attracting the best talent pretty seriously. We thrive in an environment where support and encouragement of one another’s personal and business goals is the norm; helping others to realise their abilities and strengths allows the company to go from strength to strength.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Our customer facing team has garnered a bit of a reputation in the industry! This means we have a “superhuman” reputation to uphold in our ability to understand and uphold our clients needs. Our Customer Success Team is the link between our clients and the company, playing a pivotal role in relation to Signal’s brand name, and the company’s commercial activity. Through the Signal platform, you’ll control the information we deliver to our users and ensure the client is getting the very best out of its Signal subscription.
The role also involves working closely with the Sales, Product, and Data Science teams. As well as this, you’ll concentrate on creating new relationships, cementing existing ones and building the framework for the company to scale.
The role has great growth potential, and you will be given the opportunity to explore different facets of the business, including Sales, Customer Success and Data-Science. At the same time, you’ll be given a full introduction to the world of start-ups, giving you an amazing insight into the Digital, Technological and Professional Services industries.
Role and responsibilities - What will you be doing?*
The goal of the New Horizons team is to identify and execute new use cases for Signal’s Monitor platform as well as growing our channel partner programme. This is a fast-paced and extremely agile team that works with large enterprise size organisations including top 4 consulting and top 3 UK banks. You will have the opportunity to help shape both product and commercial offerings collaborating closely with the rest of the NH team. Current projects include Regulatory monitoring, Horizon scanning, and Liquidity Event detection amongst others.
As the Support member of this team, your role will be providing vital assistance and organisation allowing opportunities to be executed successfully. Your contribution will directly impact the performance of the team and the responsibilities given will reflect that.
Working closely with clients directly to ensure every is getting the most out of the platform, some of your key activities will include:
- Face to face and online training sessions
- Understanding and building briefs in Signal Monitor platform
- Educating clients on our Artificial Intelligence components
- Monitoring usage and activity across key accounts
- Taking part in client meetings to understand what they are hoping to use Signal for
- Tracking KPIs across projects and presenting back to clients
- Delivering exceptional service at every client interaction
Required knowledge, experience and skills
- Customer facing experience in a B2B environment, ideally with large corporates
- A good degree from a reputable university
- Exemplary presentation and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable English both written and spoken
- Ability to work hard and absorb information quickly
- Attention to detail is essential
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- A desire to learn new skills
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Interest in building up commercial acumen or sales experience
- Interest in developing product development skill set
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience working within the relevant industries - FS/Professional Services/Tech
- Previous experience in a technical support or analytical role coupled with specialist industry knowledge would be ideal.
- Experience of the sales cycle
- Previous experience in research software tools or media monitoring
We’re a growing company, which makes it all the more an exciting time to join us - we recently celebrated turning five years old (how time flies!). We offer you the following:
- Competitive salary - you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement - so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
- Company Macbook - having the reliable, quality tools to do your job is essential, and we’ll provide you with them;
- Flexible working - whether you have parental responsibilities, or just need some headspace, we’ll support you in making your working life more manageable;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Snacks and fruit! - we’ll keep you energised with a mix of healthy and treats;
- Monthly team lunch - a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
- Join our opt-in group pension plan (after passing your probationary period) - let’s not lose sight of planning for your future;
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Signal now and in the years to come