About Signal - Who are we?
Signal has built a world class artificial intelligence platform that turns the problem of information overload on its head! We ingest millions of articles and posts a day from millions of sources, from news media to financial regulation. Using machine learning techniques our platform has become highly effective at stripping out the information within this content and aggregating it in a single platform. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them the highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organisations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly and informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown. Our goal is to give everyone that works here a career defining moment that will change their future.
Signal is a venture-backed company currently in its Series B round. Some of our investors include GMG Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
About the role - Who are you?
As the Marketing Executive you’ll be responsible for delivering the marketing initiatives on time and to a high standard. You’ll be focused on promoting our product offerings, supporting go-to-market (GTM) launches and nurturing leads through email marketing. This is an opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the table that will help to build brand awareness of Signal. As such your responsibilities will include helping to write and edit newsletters, organise and run direct marketing (snail mail), lead on organising events and support other functions (like demand generation and content) generate leads and bring the Signal brand to life for clients and prospects.
Role & Responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Managing Signal’s weekly email newsletter (sent daily) Monday - Thursday using Pardot
- Developing and building new email campaigns that support GTM launches, marketing campaigns and lead generation programs
- Measuring the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns using Salesloft, Salesforce, Pardot Marketing Analytics and Google Analytics to optimise and improve upon results.
- Undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the marketing role as directed by the Head of Marketing
- Manage the distribution of the Signal newsletter
- Work alongside team members and stakeholders organising and running internal and external events and conferences
- Work with the Marketing team to implement a behaviour-based email nurture program using Pardot
- Regular content updates in line with business priorities
- Providing Signal with innovative insight, bringing research and data to life
- Keeping up to date with new research and information sources, excellent understanding of research processes and techniques
- Use analytics tools & processes to review, adapt, test and evolve email and database performance vs KPIs to drive a higher conversion rates
Required knowledge, experience and skills - Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Graduate or previous experience working in a marketing environment
- Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms or Email Marketing Platforms
- Experience of B2B marketing (although B2C experience will be considered)
- Experience of CRM & Email planning and execution
- A team player with strong project management skills and great attention to detail
- Experience of database marketing, and an understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Holistic understanding of marketing and the sales cycle within B2B sales
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes
- Results-driven – ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business result