Talent Acquisition Manager
Signal is an AI powered media monitoring, reputation management, regulatory compliance and market intelligence tool that gives its users global, unlimited, shareable information in an easy-to-use platform. Using cutting-edge machine learning techniques and built by data scientists, Signal has built solutions that empower business leaders and their teams by extracting, surfacing and analysing hyper-relevant information from millions of global sources. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time, as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them to highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organisations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly and informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Signal is a venture-backed company that recently secured a cool $16m in its Series B funding round. Some of our investors include GMG Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
About the role - Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join the People team in London. Signal AI is growing rapidly and you will specifically be responsible for hiring efforts across all non-tech functions such as commercial, marketing, support and operations. You will predominantly work with our UK team but will also help grow our presence in Hong Kong. We also want you to proactively work with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team on promoting our employer brand and visibility through social media, events and sponsorships.
You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with candidates as well as colleagues across our offices. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics.
You will report to the VP People and work closely with hiring managers and leadership.
To be successful in this role, you will efficiently and effectively manage recruitment processes, provide excellent candidate experiences, live our values and be a Signal brand ambassador.
Key Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Be a trusted recruitment partner to hiring managers across the business, provide insights, timely updates and process and interview support.
- Recruit top talent who live our values, achieve hiring goals and reduce our time to hire
- Provide an efficient and engaged experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, pre-screen to evaluate skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Coordinate with senior leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in conferences and meetups to network with potential candidates
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Liaise with external recruiters on an ad hoc basis
Key Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience in an in-house role or executive search
- Demonstrable experience of working in the Tech industry - knowledge and exposure to SaaS is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of managing relationships at VP level and above, ability to influence, negotiate and compromise at this level to reach a successful outcome for all parties
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, strives on the opportunity to create/innovate/shape the future. Solutions-driven and can do attitude
- Data-driven, using analysis/insights to meet performance targets
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. cv/phone screen, skype, structured, development centre etc) and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media)
- Demonstrated personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment
- Monthly team lunch