At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We are a venture-backed company, having already secured £12m in its latest Series B funding round from investors such as GMG Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
What you'll be doing:
We’re looking for a curious and adaptable Data Analyst to join our fast growing London team.
We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about understanding our business and customers, who can communicate clearly, and can drive actions independently.
You’ll work closely with multiple parts of the organisation, acting as the intersection point of all things data, and helping answer questions across the organisation.
As part of your role:
You will help us make better data driven decisions and help us understand the following questions and challenges:
- What are our customers engaging with and why
- How impactful has a recent product release been and how should we improve
- How are we as a business performing towards our objectives
- How can we automate the presentation of key metrics that are driving our business
You should apply if:
- You have a background in statistics and 3+ years of experience with statistical testing or modelling techniques
- You have a solid grounding in SQL and experience with Python, R and Git would be a bonus
- You are proactive with a positive attitude, well organised, and adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- You are comfortable with and excited by a fast-paced and often changing environment, eager to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed
- You have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so
- You are a team player whom your colleagues can rely on
Nice to have:
- You have multiple years of experience in product or growth analytics, preferably in a fast moving tech company
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment