At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We are a venture-backed company, having already secured £12m in its latest Series B funding round from investors such as GMG Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
What you’ll be doing:
You will join a close-knit, fully cross-functional team that makes product releases on a daily basis, decides product direction themselves and regularly tries out new approaches and technologies.
You should apply if:
- You love building products as part of a cross functional team; focused on an iterative and outcome driven approach
- You are passionate about providing a great user experience and comfortable engaging directly with customers
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable expressing your ideas to multiple different audiences
- You are proactive with a positive attitude, well organised, and adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- You are comfortable with and excited by a fast-paced and often changing environment, eager to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed
- You have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so
- You are a team player whom your colleagues can rely on
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment