Enterprise Account Executive
About Signal - Who are we?
Signal is an AI powered media monitoring, reputation management, regulatory compliance and market intelligence tool that gives its users global, unlimited, shareable information in an easy-to-use platform. Using cutting-edge machine learning techniques and built by data scientists, Signal has built solutions that empower business leaders and their teams by extracting, surfacing and analyzing hyper-relevant information from millions of global sources. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time, as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them to highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organizations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly and informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Signal is a venture-backed company that recently secured a cool $16m in its Series B funding round. Some of our investors include GMG Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
About the role - Who are you?
Reporting into the President, Americas and Asia Pacific, you will be part of our newly created Solution Sales team based in New York. As a Solutions Sales Executive, you will be responsible for educating PR & Communication professionals on how our client's solutions can totally change the way in which they consume and manage their media intelligence.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of accelerating Signal’s market position and achieve financial growth. As such we are looking for individuals that can take initiative, be autonomous and have demonstrated hands on experience of managing the end to end sales cycle independently.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Support Signal’s long-term strategic goals by building key client relationships
- Identify new business opportunities within our specified target markets
- Convert generated leads into potential new clients by negotiating and closing business deals
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions
- Work closely with the Internal Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to increase sales opportunities thereby maximizing revenue
- Regularly meet with clients to present solutions that meet or predict their needs
- Develop the pipeline of new business coming into Signal
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Display thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services that Signal can provide, and of our competitors.
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
A process focused sales professional with prior experience selling and managing relationships within this domain ;
- Curious, career-driven, and self-motivated;
- You’ll have a track record of B2B technology related sales or business development experience (outbound and inbound calling experience);
- You’ll have experience using Salesforce;
- You’ll have a proven track record of consistently obtaining quota;
- You’ll have a proven track record of measuring and reporting the impact of lead generation programmes;
- You’ll be a strong communicator who is able to clearly articulate impact, as well as influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams;
Benefits - What will you get in return?
We’re a rapidly growing company that is making a significant investment to scale the business globally, which makes it all the more an exciting time to join us. We offer you the following:
- Competitive salary - you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
- Unlimited vacation entitlement - so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
- Company Macbook - having the reliable, quality tools to do your job is essential, and we’ll provide you with them;
- Flexible working - whether you have parental responsibilities, or just need some headspace, we’ll support you in making your working life more manageable;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Monthly team lunch and regular social events - a team who eats and plays together, works hard together, and stays together!
- Experience in a rapidly growing, collaborative, growth-orientated and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Signal now and in the years to come
Signal does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.