Signal has built a world-class artificial intelligence platform that turns the problem of information overload on its head! It ingests millions of articles and posts a day from millions of sources, from news media to financial regulation. Using machine learning techniques it has become highly effective at stripping out the information within this content and aggregating it in a single platform. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them to highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organisations. It makes the unknown, known.
About the team:
The Product Team is autonomous and cross-functional, encompassing every role required to build and improve on our products in the way we best see fit. It consists of Product Managers, Software Engineers, UX Designers and Data Scientists. We are able to decide product direction ourselves, regularly trying out new approaches and technologies.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our cross-functional product team in London (Old Street) on a permanent basis and lead our AI platform’s opportunities
The Product Manager’s responsibilities will include providing product expertise across multiple work streams such as:
- AI Search Capabilities - Signal has a machine learning based search capability to enable high speed, simple search across millions of documents. Help define how we can industrialise our ability to build out AI search across more use cases, verticals and other opportunities based on the market opportunity.
- Help define our, as yet to be defined, Discovery product (horizon scanning, using AI to show businesses the unknown unknowns so they can take action)
- Offer product expertise and input on our planned commercial Platform API to enable an ecosystem of partners to build solutions - this includes packaging, pricing, use cases, etc.
This is an amazing opportunity for a mid to senior Product Manager with experience in Artificial Intelligence to make meaningful changes in a relatively greenfield space and to take part of an interesting AI journey within an hyper growth SaaS startup.
- Core product capabilities:
- Ability to push and to drive out uncertainty / push for understanding of the market opportunity rather than focussing on technical solutions.
- Ability to bring “Buy, Build, Partner” lens onto product decisions
- Experience in a B2B environment is highly desirable
- AI Experience is also highly desirable
- Experience of working with data scientists or on AI driven projects
- Bonus points for Big Data or Data Analytics, Social Data, Business Intelligence, SaaSl
- Able to operate with autonomy
- Capacity to work cross functionally in a collaborative way
- Willingness to do things differently
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable with a fast pace of change
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment
- Monthly team lunch