About Signal - Who are we?
Signal is an AI powered media monitoring, reputation management, regulatory compliance and market intelligence tool that gives its users global, unlimited, shareable information in an easy-to-use platform. Using cutting-edge machine learning techniques and built by data scientists, Signal has built solutions that empower business leaders and their teams by extracting, surfacing and analysing hyper-relevant information from millions of global sources. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time, as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster and more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging and future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances and combines them to highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organisations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly and informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Signal is a venture-backed company currently in its Series B round. Some of our investors include GMG Ventures, MMC Ventures, Frontline Ventures, and Reed Elsevier.
About the role - Who are you?
As the Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and iterating the content strategy and execution. This includes the content development itinerary, helping create and run monthly campaigns around a specific topic and (for example) how-to guides for how we create both short-form and long-form pieces.
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate idea-led thinking with support of our Data Journalist to improve the process by which content is created - leading to more content being produced. You will also use the data collected to constantly improve the effectiveness of the blog and to demonstrate its value.
Role and responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the creation and management of content at Signal, from initial ideation to completion, ensuring alignment with Content Strategy
- Assist the data journalist/s in planning, writing and editing of content created for all social media networks
- Help integrate the sales team into the content creation process in order to brainstorm and promote more relevant content
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of the company
- Ensure all content produced expresses the value of the company’s product
- Help create and, when needed, update an effective content development plan and content strategy.
- Aid the data journalist/s in following content development plans
- Help to promote content as effectively as possible across social networks, including the company blog, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate
Required knowledge, experience and skills - Who are we looking for?
- Experience within a B2B environment.
- A background in content development and/or strategy ideally with experience of creating online blog pieces and engagement experiences.
- Practical working knowledge of promoting content across social media
- High standard of copywriting, editing and proof-reading is essential.
- Experience converting visitors to customers or engaged users through content.
- Experience using social media channels to amplify content.
- Excellent team player willing to pitch in and support the wider team as and when
- Enthusiasm to share skills and train others on how to produce, edit and optimise
- Strong ability to build and maintain key relationships both internally and externally.
- As a solution-focused individual you’ll be able to work well under pressure.
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, hardworking: an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience of working in an international environment, producing content that appeals to a global audience.
Benefits - What's in it for you?
We’re a growing company, which makes it all the more an exciting time to join us - we recently opened our first international office in New York! We don’t currently have heaps in the way of fanciful corporate benefits but we can offer you the following:
- Working at a cutting edge AI start-up
- Equity in the business
- Unlimited holiday entitlement - so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
- Company Macbook - having the reliable, quality tools to do your job is essential, and we’ll provide you with them;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Snacks and fruit for days! - we’ll keep you energised with a mix of healthy and treats;
- Monthly team lunch - a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
- Join our opt-in group pension plan (after passing your probationary period) - let’s not lose sight of planning for your future;
Signal does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.