Head of Ecosystems Partnership Development
About Signal - who we are?
Signal is rapidly growing venture-backed global business headquartered in London with offices in New York and Hong Kong. Signal has built a world-class artificial intelligence platform that turns the problem of information overload on its head. It ingests millions of articles and posts a day from millions of sources, from news media to financial regulation. Using machine learning techniques it has become highly effective at stripping out the information within this content and aggregating it in a single platform. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies and topics in real-time as well as track changes and measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read.
Our Ecosystem Team brings AI into the heart of some of the world’s largest companies to transform how they analyse information and deliver insights to their clients. Ecosystem partners are able to leverage our award winning AI and content and their domain expertise to create bespoke solutions to meet today’s most pressing information challenges and dramatically expand the services they are able to provide to end-clients.
About the role - Who are you?
We are looking for someone to lead the growth of this core high-profile area of our business. Leveraging the success of our existing large partnerships with members of the big four to identify future partners and work with them to deliver bespoke, high-value solutions. Such joint ventures could result in channel partnerships or other similar revenue share agreements.
Your role would be to find future partners for our ecosystem by identifying novel applications for our AI within large organisations. This is both an entrepreneurial as well as consultative role. It requires someone who is able to open doors and start new conversations, quickly understanding knowledge and data challenges, and collaborate with potential partners to craft bespoke solutions leveraging our AI and their domain expertise to bring new propositions to market. It involves significant exposure both to Signal’s CEO and executive team as well as to c-suite buyers at large organisations.
Role and responsibilities
- Create a strategy of which organisations and buyers within those organisations to target for new partnerships
- Source new leads and introductions to open conversations
- Collaborate with potential partners to deeply understand their business challenges and craft novel propositions leveraging our existing AI technology and their domain expertise throughout the pre-sales process
- Design and negotiate commercial terms
Required knowledge, experience and skills
- Experience driving long cycle consultative sales and finding business transformative revenue opportunities
- Ability to diagnose root causes of business challenges and consultatively design novel propositions leveraging best-in-class tech and create new business models
- Understanding of how to navigate potential partner organisations demonstrated by experience working within large consultancies or corporates with c-level executives
- Capable of building expertise of our technology and representing the organisation at thought leadership events in the AI space